Hi Protesilaos, the flat-button style is part of emacs28 Best, /PA On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 19:46, Protesilaos Stavrou wrote: > On 2021-02-02, 13:24 +0000, "Basil L. Contovounesios" > wrote: > > > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > >> This diff provides an example for the use of the :style flat-button in > the tab-line > >> of the modus-operandi theme. I've kept the original code commented. > > > > Thanks, CCing Protesilao. > > Thanks Basil! > > Hello Pedro! > > That change looks good to me. Please apply it wherever it would be > appropriate. And please do the same for the modus-vivendi theme. > > Now a question that is not pertinent to Emacs 28: does this flat-button > degrade gracefully on older versions, say, 27? The reason I am asking > is because I will need to mirror any patch on my upstream repo; and I > know that there are users who run the themes on older versions of Emacs. > > All the best, > Protesilaos or "Prot" > > P.S. The version of the themes in Emacs is 0.13.0 while I currently have > them at 1.1.1. This is due to change at some point, per bug#45068: > . > > -- > Protesilaos Stavrou > protesilaos.com > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler