Dmitry wrote: >It might help if the said format is similar enough to some configuration >snippets floating around for VS Code, for example. That may be the point I was looking for ;-) Some of my students went for VSCode just for that reason /PA On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 at 16:14, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 22/10/2023 14:26, Stefan Kangas wrote: > > I don't think adding another customization file format helps, because > > that would just mean you'd have to learn that in addition to learning > > som basic Lisp. That makes it harder to use Emacs, not easier. > > It might help if the said format is similar enough to some configuration > snippets floating around for VS Code, for example. > -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet