I know and that may be a long task. But highlighting tricky points may help in more than one direction: 1.- reduce frustration in people customising their Emacs (at least because you understand what you did) 2.- encourage people to investigate more and potentially come up with a way of getting rid of these caveats My .2c, /PA On Fri, 6 Sept 2024 at 13:04, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > I don't see a reason to make each caveat in the manual stand out. > There are too many of them. > We -- Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet