I tried, there is an improvement but I loose all the nice fonts :-( Trying with pgtk now... BR,/PA On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 10:11, Po Lu wrote: > Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez writes: > > > It definitely looks like that, because it doesn't happen on my macOS > > Emacs (compiled from the same git as for Linux). When I return home, I > > was thinking about compiling Emacs on Linuux for GTK3 but disabling > > CAIRO... would that make eny sense? > > Yes, that would eliminate the bug. > -- Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden, Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden Georg Kreisler Headaches with a Juju log: unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet