On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 12:33 AM Jean Louis wrote: > * Adrien Brochard [2020-12-10 00:39]: > > Let's just chill about Matlab please. There was no Matlab involved > > here. I'm 100% against Matlab. > > What I know is that there was link with Matlab, after my comment there > is no such link any more. Maybe it was what it was. Or was not there > at all? If it was not there, then why would I be mentioning it? And > why would you mentioning it back. I do not mind any more as it is > really not there. > There was no mention of Matlab (before the complaint). There was a mention of matplotlib, which someone mistook as a reference to Matlab, rather than the reference to Python package that it is. Whatever the cause of the mistake (read error, parse error, etc.) I hope the group can let this one go. Hope that helps, ~Chad