I finally managed to get to an external screen, and with commit c464bcb (the build from the Fedora copr), I can't reproduce this issue anymore. I guess it was fixed in the mean time. Thank you for you patience and help! I'll let you know if I see it coming back. On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 8:00 AM Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Olivier CrĂȘte writes: > > >> This was a month ago -- Olivier, did you have a chance to try this? > > > > Sorry, I'm currently away from an external monitor, I'll try as soon as > > I get to one. > > This was another month ago. 😀 > -- Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete@ocrete.ca