all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Fwd: Different scan code behavior in X and console
       [not found] <CANupJ5S5C1Wp-LnzF4LCVQaSb_ye5sBbENFS0Ut_UqfMwhFTFg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-01-15  1:14 ` 郭晓峰
From: 郭晓峰 @ 2012-01-15  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Forward a mail I just sent to linux-console@

Any idea on this? If this problem can be resolved, I pretty sure CUA
can be enabled in console mode, including ssh pts.

From: 郭晓峰 @ 2012-01-15  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

OK, Just found Ctrl-PgDn (and similar keys) are filtered by Mac &
Windows, it works for Linux. So please skip this question.

I'll keep trying to enable CUA mode in emacs later. Will post my
questions later if still have problems.

Sorry to bother.

Best Regards,
Lamu Guo