On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Jan Djärv wrote: > Hi. > > 15 aug 2014 kl. 20:46 skrev Stefan Monnier : > > >> It is not requred that the same code works on both OSX and GNUStep, but > that > >> there is an implementation for GNUStep and OSX. They might be quite > >> different #ifdef... blocks of code. > > > > But if it can be "the same code", it's clearly a better choice. > > > > Yes, but a fast look at the API:s suggests that this is not possible. I > would like to be shown wrong though. > > I've been having some early success creating a fascimile of the system cursors by drawing into a custom image rep and then tying it to a new cursor via -initWithImage:hotSpot:. I can duplicate the vector graphics and fill/stroke the paths to the requested colors. What do you think of this approach? Joe