Not sure but it sounds like all development is on emacs 25 which is not available yet AFAIK. If the bug was fixed, is there a patch for emacs 24 that I can use? When was the bug introduced? Should I downgrade to an earlier version of emacs that does not have the bug? Thanks, Ian On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Glenn Morris wrote: > > I don't understand why this was closed, when everyone agrees that the > command fails in the current sources. It happens to fail in a different > way to the original report, but so what? There's still obviously a bug. >