all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Some comments for Email if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++
@ 2012-03-04  7:40 李沅衡
From: 李沅衡 @ 2012-03-04  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi! I write this Email to make some comments for my last mail "if there is
any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++".

I found the issue that Emacs could not distinguish "<> ()" for cpp file in
if(condition) was not 100% occurred.
Sometimes it happened and sometimes there was no  problem.
What's more if I delete "<>" and code it(them) again the issue might be
solved or might still be there ......

Please guide me how to deal with this issue..
Thank you very much.

Yours
Yuanheng.Li

* Re: Some comments for Email if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++
@ 2012-03-04  9:11 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-03-04  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 李沅衡; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

If you use Emacs as mail client then use:
  M-x report-emacs-bug RET

Otherwise send a mail to:
  bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

ps: I can't say whether you have actually encountered a bug.