Hi! I write this Email to make some comments for my last mail "if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++". I found the issue that Emacs could not distinguish "<> ()" for cpp file in if(condition) was not 100% occurred. Sometimes it happened and sometimes there was no problem. What's more if I delete "<>" and code it(them) again the issue might be solved or might still be there ...... Please guide me how to deal with this issue.. Thank you very much. Yours Yuanheng.Li