On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Ivan Andrus wrote: > On Mar 18, 2014, at 10:18 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull > wrote: > > >> For example while editing html, if one clicks on an element, code > >> for css-style property for that element is displayed direclty below > >> under the lineof the code for that tag and one can edit that > >> particular piece of css. > > > > Which CSS property? The "C" in CSS stands for "cascading". That is, > > there may be a style attribute on the current element, there may be a > > style element in the document, and there may be multiple rel=style > > links in the document, any of which might be what you're editing. Or > > you might actually be creating a style attribute on the element. > > I haven’t used it, but I think it grabs _all_ relevant styles. Gathering > them from across several files, and putting them in a single editable place. > > -Ivan > Is not that a very difficult part? It requires tight integration with the webbrowser (or a framework within Emacs for CSS+HTML).