On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Lennart Borgman writes: > > > This means that downloaded files will get the download date, not the > > last modified date sent from the download server. > > Yes, I think that's a feature. It's what Firefox does, too. > > Thanks Lars, I see. However this is very inconvenient if you need the last modified date. How about making this an option when downloading files? I did make a work around doing that. Though I did not make it an option.