I used the following method for enabling Php function completion. But I am unable to find out with which command completion will work. Till now I have tried following M - / ESC TAB C - a e But nothing seems to work. Configure this setting with either M-x customize-variable RET > php-completion-file RET, or by setting its value in your Emacs > initialization file (~/.emacs). > To create a file that can be set for php-completion-file, create with the > following shell commands with the HTML version of the PHP manual installed > at /usr/share/doc/php-manual/en/html. > $ cd /usr/share/doc/php-manual/en/html > $ ls -1 function*.html \ > | sed -e 's/^function\.\([-a-zA-Z_0-9]*\)\.html/\1/' \ > | tr - _ \ > > ~/.emacs.d/php/php-completion-file > In larger projects or with other specific needs, conventional methods of > setting these and other variables may be inadequate. As of 2008, > third-party packages do exist for Emacs to configure Emacs settings on > groups of files or for directory trees, including dirvars.el. > M-TAB > ESC TAB > C-[ TABComplete function name at point (php-complete-function). > C-.Show in the minibuffer the argument list for the current function at > point (php-show-arglist). The argument list is generated by finding and > jumping to the respective function's location specified in the tag file > (see above). The argument list is then read and printed to the minibuffer.-- Thanks In Advance. Jim(y || it)