Hello, I am trying to access your project but seems it gives me a 404 error message. Is your project open to public? Thanks :) Best Regards Lawrence On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:34 PM Anand Tamariya wrote: > Hi, > I've implemented some common features for editing Java in Emacs using > semantic. The refactoring video also demonstrates power of CEDET semantic - > same command is used to extract method both from Java and Lisp code. It > might still be rough around the edges. Patches and feedback are welcome. > > *Code Editing* > - Find project file using regex > - Code auto-completion > - Jump to definition > - Compile using mvn > - Organize imports > > *Refactoring* > - Extract method > - Extract interface > - Implement interface > - Pull up method > - Find references > - Rename variables and methods > > *Code:* https://gitlab.com/atamariya/emacs/tree/dev > > *Demo:* > Code completion https://youtu.be/MWpvKSTz4qc > Refactoring https://youtu.be/zmRac_BNbv0 > > Regards, > Anand >