Thanks I have used edebug for developing my elisp extension. I just feel elisp + XML + c binary for complex extension is not so convenient. Even with edebug, when some predication failed, I should guess where it could be then set edebug function entry. On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > When I wrote my simple extension, pure elisp code is ok. But I found it > is > > hard to write complex elisp extension. Because when elisp predication > > failed (for example stringp) it hard to find out the failed predication > > place. (no file:function:line_number or backtrace) > > Options => Enter Debugger on Error > > > Stefan >