all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* RFC - documenting LAP
@ 2017-12-19  2:47 Rocky Bernstein
From: Rocky Bernstein @ 2017-12-19  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

The LAP instruction set isn't documented. I will undertake to make a pass
at it.

At this early stage though, changes to the organization are the easiest to
make; so if you have thoughts, please speak up.

So we have something concrete to discuss, The first stab at this is at
https://github.com/rocky/elisp-lap

I can put this on savanna.gnu.org such as under emacs or somewhere else
pending discussion. However at this stage where it is mostly amorphous and
not filled in, I don't think it really matters much.

* Re: RFC - documenting LAP
@ 2017-12-19 12:56 ` Rocky Bernstein
From: Rocky Bernstein @ 2017-12-19 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel