Great! will look into that changing this. On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 4:29 PM Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Many thanks - sorry for the mistake. I will testing better in the > future. > > > > There will be more code moving out of realgud - trepanjs (which will be > > called trepan-node-debug). And jdb. > > > > After this, ipdb, trepanjs, and jdb will be removed from realgud and the > > version number bumped. > > > > Although trepan and gub should also move out, I'll save that for some > other > > time. > > BTW, if it's more convenient for you to have the new packages as separate > branches (aka "externals"), feel free to do that. We use "externals" > for all the new packages nowadays. > > > Stefan > >