Apologies for the delay again. > > > For the commit message, I'm not sure we need that paragraph especially when it's already described in the news. Eli what do you think? Thanks Randy and Eli, I've updated the commit message to be shorter now. > > > +*** New unit test commands. > > > +Two new commands are now available to run unit tests. > > > Three? > > This still needs to be updated. Thanks, I fixed it. > > A few more comments: > +(defun go-ts-mode--get-test-regexp-at-point () > + "Return a regular expression for tests at point. > ^ the > > Could go-ts-mode--get-test-regexp-at-point and go-ts-mode-test-file use if-let? I wasn't familiar with if-let, thanks for this. Incorporated it in both the functions. > > Also, the indentation looks off in go-ts-mode-test-function-at-point (2 extra spaces methinks). Fixed this, thanks. > > > > > > > I'm also wondering if we should include "current" in the go-ts-mode-test-file and go-ts-mode-test-package function names. Maybe someone would expect that they would get prompted to select a file or package to test? Maybe I'm overthinking that :). Eli what do you think? > > > > > > I'll wait for Eli to reply before incorporating the changes :). > > And he chimed in - let's go with his suggestions. Updated both the function names. go-ts-mode-test-this-file go-ts-mode-test-this-package > > Additionally, I also noticed that the emacs-30 branch is cut. I wanted > > to check if I > > need to rebase my patch onto master or emacs-30 branch? > > I would guess master, but let's see what Eli says. I rebased my patch on the master now. Requesting a re-review. Thanks -- Ankit