Hi emacs developers. In doc/emacs/programs.texi lines 1696-1699 describes You can toggle electric action with the command @kbd{C-c C-l}; when it is enabled, @samp{/@var{c}l} appears in the mode line after the mode name (where @var{c}, if present, is @samp{*} or @samp{/}): This is written in the descriptions for c-toggle-electric-state. This descriptions say about @var{c}, but I cannot found descriptions for it. I think it should be described in this manual that what means @samp{*} or @samp{/}. But I understand this letter is about to command c-toggle-comment-style. So I think it should be tescribed in this manual's 'Comments' section(or elsewhare appropriate) How is this? Thanks. ayatakesi