I have a question about description of elisp function 'modify-frame-parameters frame alist' in the lispref manual( http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/doc/lispref/frames.texi#n1286 ). The manual says, --- Some parameters are only meaningful for frames on certain kinds of display (@pxref{Frames}). If @var{alist} includes parameters that are not meaningful for the @var{frame}'s display, this function will change its value in the frame's parameter list, but will otherwise ignore it. --- So, my question is, Either 'not' or 'otherwise' is not necessary, isn't it? (Because I learned English several decades ago, I am not confident this, sorry.) Thanks.