I've reviewed the patch. It seems good. It seems to be used by #emacs channel which is an important demographic for ERC. Feel free to check in, Stefan/Chong. On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Josh wrote: > Hi, I submitted http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11936 a > couple of weeks ago but did not see any non-automated response or > other activity. This is the first patch I have submitted to Emacs; > did I follow the correct procedure? > > Cheers, > Josh > > -- Michael Olson | http://mwolson.org/