all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Replace egg with magit
@ 2017-08-02 21:32 Clemens Schüller
From: Clemens Schüller @ 2017-08-02 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello!

Under [1] the gnus.el file from the git repo is opened:

Now, how can I replace Egg with magit to work with the git repo?

Footnotes:
[1]  http://666kb.com/i/dlh03bi666thkmg61.jpg

--
Best regards, Clemens Schüller

* Re: Replace egg with magit
@ 2017-08-02 22:04 ` Aleksandar Simic
From: Aleksandar Simic @ 2017-08-02 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clemens Schüller; +Cc: Help GNU Emacs

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Clemens Schüller <cs.usenet@mailbox.org>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Under [1] the gnus.el file from the git repo is opened:
>
> Now, how can I replace Egg with magit to work with the git repo?

Just install magit and invoke it: M-x magit-status.

See the documentation: https://magit.vc/manual/magit/#Top