Thanks a lot! I hope that this will get fixed soon Till then we can use "long-line mode!" On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Stefan Monnier > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii , 18530@debbugs.gnu.org, Alexis < > flexibeast@gmail.com> > > Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:30:53 -0400 > > > > > I think if we can get over this limitation of Emacs it will > > > make Emacs a little more powerful! > > > > Yes, we all agree. Eli is probably the most knowledgeable about fixing > > this bug. > > Eli has actually filed the original bug about this. > > > Maybe some kind of caching could get us there. > > Not sure how that could help. Anyway, this issue is constantly on my > mind, so "some day" I might have an idea. Or maybe someone else will. > Thanks Amit Barve