Seems that the bug is fixed! Emacs no longer freezes. But when I ran into the bug in 2018, `C-g` did not unfreeze Emacs. On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 8:03 AM Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Sagar Jha writes: > > > Sorry, it freezes initially. Then I get the Ubuntu prompt to kill the > > application. I wait for sometime after which it crashes too, but I > > just meant to use the word freeze. > > Does hitting the `C-g' key unfreeze Emacs? > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no >