Hi, I've tried to put a fix in place for bug 7937 (and possibly 7768 unintentionally). The repair I've made will cause changes in the way that nxml indents lines under normal circumstances. I'm not sure if a change like this is acceptable given that I'm only trying to fix a bug. The behavior change is most visible in a situation such as: inner Which would now be indented as: inner There are additional tests which show more of the indenting changes as well. This is my first bug fix, please let me know if I've missed anything (procedurally or otherwise). I'm happy to rework/restructure this based on any suggestions. -steve