all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [org-trello] emacs minor mode for org-mode to sync with trello
@ 2013-07-07 12:45 eniotna
From: eniotna @ 2013-07-07 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Hi,

I do not know where to go to announce this. Feel free to dismiss it if it's
not the right place (but i'll welcome any feedback about my wrong-doing).

For informations, to any people interested in trello and org-mode.

I am developing a minor-mode for org-mode to sync your org-files with your
trello.

Because sometimes, we need to work with other tools than those we like.

https://github.com/ardumont/org-trello

This has been released in melpa at the moment.
As soon as i have time, i'll released it to marmalade.

Functionalities:
- create/update/delete card/checklist/items
- move around card according to status
- install setup routines (one for tokens authentication, one for the sync
with the board)

Cheers,
--
Antoine R. Dumont
https://github.com/ardumont

* RE: [org-trello] emacs minor mode for org-mode to sync with trello
@ 2013-07-07 15:34 ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2013-07-07 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eniotna, help-gnu-emacs

> I do not know where to go to announce this. Feel free to dismiss it if it's
> not the right place (but i'll welcome any feedback about my wrong-doing).

Here is one place you can announce such things: gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org.

You might also want to post the code on EmacsWiki:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ElispArea#toc2

* Re: [org-trello] emacs minor mode for org-mode to sync with trello
@ 2013-07-07 15:51   ` eniotna
From: eniotna @ 2013-07-07 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Thanks Drew.