BTW, thanks for all the patches. If you're interested, I suggest you get write access so you can apply things yourself. See http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=emacs Thank you. I am very much interested. I just sent my request and waiting to be on board 🛥 On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:28 AM, Glenn Morris wrote: > > BTW, thanks for all the patches. > If you're interested, I suggest you get write access so you can apply > things yourself. > > See http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=emacs >