Google docs is now google drive, so Richard is referring to competing with the web fronted to google drive. So not the hd dealership part of drive. -M On Friday, August 15, 2014, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > But FWIW I don't see the benefit of having it included in Emacs: > > You're thinking of it in terms of convenience for Emacs users. > > I'm think of it as a base for attacking Google Drive. > > I completely fail to see how Rudel can be a substitute for Google Drive. > But then I don't know much about Google Drive. Yet any solution based > on Emacs sounds like a non-starter, since most GNu/Linux users are not > Emacs users. > > > Stefan >