Hi Yuan, sure, the .patch is attached. A side question - does it make sense to extend go-ts-mode with interactive functions? For example a function (go-ts-mode-docstring) which adds a docstring for the current type: with Go code: func sum(a, b int) int {...} the function would add a comment above the func: // sum func sum(a, b int) int {...} This is something I've implemented for myself, I'm wondering if it makes sense to contribute it to go-ts-mode. Or should I first discuss this in the devel mail list? Or maybe send another patch and have the discussion there? On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 2:20 AM Yuan Fu wrote: > > > Randy Taylor writes: > > > On Thursday, January 5th, 2023 at 02:24, Evgeni Kolev wrote: > >> > >> Hi Randy, > >> > >> I'm providing the updated patch - I've addressed your comments and > >> also added Electric Pair mode settings (variable > >> electric-indent-chars). > >> > >> Thanks for your feedback. Again, please let me know if the patch can > >> be improved. > > > > I can't speak to the electric stuff, but everything else looks good to me! > > Thanks for working on this. > > > > Yuan, feel free to apply if it looks good to you. > > Ok! However, Evgeni, could you resend your patch as a attachment please? > My ad-hoc setup couldn’t apply the inline patch directly :-) > > Yuan