Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do the updates today. On 25 November 2013 21:40, Glenn Morris wrote: > Bozhidar Batsov wrote: > > > Since the new functions were extracted from the modified function I > wasn't > > sure if they needed mentioning. > > Basically in a situation like this I should list all symbols like this > > (sym1, sym2...): and write a unified summary regarding > > all of them, right? > > I'd write something like: > > (newfunc1, newfunc2): New functions, extracted from oldfunc. > (oldfunc): Split into several functions, to . >