Guess it should be bound to `C-c M-o` as the clear command for comint buffers. On a related note - doesn't it make some sense for eshell do derive from comint? On 8 March 2015 at 07:23, Vibhav Pant wrote: > Also, since the patch is < 15 lines of code, I dont think a copyright > assignment should be required. > > On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:52 AM, wrote: > > Hello, > > Eshell currently lacks a "clear" command. Since it cannot use the one > > provided by the ncurses package, I added a patch which adds similar > > functionality to eshell. It can be called by simply typing "clear" on > > the eshell prompt. > > > > Thanks > > > > > > -- > > Vibhav Pant > > vibhavp@gmail.com > > > > > > -- > Vibhav Pant > vibhavp@gmail.com > >