I think that until a package matures it's better for it to live in ELPA, so it can evolve at its own pace. I agree that eventually Emacs should probably feature some built-in support for LSP, though. On 12 May 2018 at 18:47, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > If the package is accepted, I think I already have commit rights to the > > GNU ELPA repo and would like to develop this as a Git subtree, just like > > yasnippet. > > Nowadays I recommend ":external"s to ":subtree"s, but it's your call. > I'd welcome this package into GNU ELPA, so feel free to push it there. > > > Stefan > > >