Hello! You could try https://github.com/atykhonov/escr . It makes screenshots by means of `import` utility (ImageMagick). It is possible to make a screenshot of a frame, window and region. I hope you would find it useful. -- Andrii On 7 July 2016 at 22:44, Clément Pit--Claudel wrote: > Hey emacs-dev, > > How hard would it be to teach Emacs to make screenshots of itself? Not the > Gtk menus or additional system-rendered elements — just buffer contents, > windows, and frames. I expect there wouldn't be a general solution; but > maybe there is? If not, how hard would it be to do it in the default > configuration on GNU/Linux? > > And for bonus points: what about screenshots as SVG? > > Clément. > >