Hi, Martin, Thanks, i ll do it shortly. On Aug 9, 2013 11:08 AM, "martin rudalics" wrote: > > Thanks for your patch. I will try my best to apply it to OSX, i'm new to > > elisp so it may take a little bit longer. I'm also interested in fixing > it > > in other platform if no one is working on that part. > > You don't have to know Elisp for this. You have to be able to apply a > patch (I noticed that I sent it together with my shell commands so you'd > have to remove them first) build Emacs from sources amd communicate the > errors you see to me. > > martin >