On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:10 AM Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > "Deprecated" is neither weaker nor stronger than "obsolete". Rather, > they are different in quality. > > "Obsolete" means "This was useful before, but not now, since the > context has changed." "Deprecated" means "We disapprove of this." > Sounds like it might not make sense to transition from deprecated to obsolete then. Given the state of the discussion, I can write this up somewhere in the source - maybe a README in the osbsolete dir, or a note somewhere in admin dir? If anyone has any advice on where would be good, let me know. > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman > President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org) > Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html. > >