On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 4:32 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Andrew Hyatt > > Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 00:54:17 -0400 > > > > The docstring for sqlite-select says "By default, the return value > > is a list where the first element is a list of column names, and > > the rest of the elements are the matching data." But this isn't > > true, by default, the value of RETURN-TYPE in that function is > > nil, which does not prepend the list of column names. I don't > > think anything more is necessary then removing this line, because > > the rest of the docstring has sufficient explanation. > > > > Patch included. > > Thanks. I think it does make sense to say that the default return > value is a list. So I fixed this in a different way, please take a > look. > The change you made looks good, thank you.