On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:32 PM John Wiegley wrote: > >>>>> John Wiegley writes: > > > Other than cl-compat, I'm OK with deleting these. Does anyone have any > other > > objections? > > According to objections from Drew about options, we'll keep that one as > well. > Sounds good. The only other objections I've heard were from Richard Stallman about the iso-* packages, but from what I can tell, the objections have been answered and the conversation about those has moved to other issues. Richard, if I'm misunderstanding, let me know. I'll remove these packages (except for cl-compat and options) tomorrow from the trunk. > > -- > John Wiegley GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F > http://newartisans.com 60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2 >