On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 1:36 PM Markus Triska wrote: > Hi Ivan, > > Ivan Andrus writes: > > > That bug (#1504) has been closed, so if it still leaks memory you > > should open a new bug (or reopen that one). > > #1504 contains all the information for reproducing the problem, and > you can easily see that the problem still exists in the latest git > version of Emacs. > > If possible, I would like to focus on filing the issues I find and > providing you with all the information you need to reproduce these > problems, so please classify the issues I file as you see fit. > > Thank you and all the best! > Markus > FWIW, I can't reproduce that bug on my Mac. Or, if it leaks memory, it leaks it so slowly that even running the emacsclient loop for minutes results in no clear difference. It may be that there is some system level difference, or difference in how we built or installed emacs that's causing the issue.