On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 5:16 AM Gerd Möllmann wrote: > Gerd Möllmann writes: > > > I haven't taken a close look, but I know that reading symbols goes so > > great lengths of growing its buffer as needed. Maybe this is missing in > > this case. Or something similar. > > I've pushed a fix to master. Could you please check, Andrew? > It does work for me, thank you for the fix! I don't think I really understand what is going on here either (does anyone? is the length of the path in the name the relevant thing here?), but if there's a solution that works, then that's enough for me, thanks. I'll close this bug.