Zack, Minors are not legally excluded from creating, selling or attributing copyrighted works, so you should be fine. -- Geoff On Mar 12, 2015 12:12 PM, "Zack Piper" wrote: > If you think this is a "troll", please disregard this email. > > I'm curious as to what GNU (and Emacs developers) feel about a 14 year old > (such as my self) being able to contribute to the Emacs project. > > - Is there an age limit? > - Is it possible for somebody in the UK to sign FSF papers electronically. > ( says that "Copyright > assignment is a simple process. If you live in the US, you can do it > entirely electronically. We can help you get started, and answer any > questions you may have (or point you to the people with the answers), at > the emacs-devel@gnu.org mailing list."), but I live in the UK, if it > isn't, I'll ask my parents. > > As said, I'm just curious as I feel I have yet to obtain enough knowledge > to be able to contribute "properly" (i.e: I don't know enough LISP/C). > > -- > Zack Piper > >