Hi I have a bit of a rambling question. I'd like to have a table to which I can decide to have a row added which contains a value computed from a columnview table (the ratio of time logged over the total amount of Effort). That's the main goal, but since it doesn't work like I want, I'm looking for some general advice as well (e.g. on TBLFM lines using lisp forms). I have created a MCE at http://paste.lisp.org/+771D Hopefully some of the gotchas I encountered are clearly explained there. Please let me know if you read all of this and didn't understand what I'm asking for specifically! Thanks! Kind regards Yan