On Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 1:36 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > Can you suggest a publicly-accessible SVN repository that can be used > for reproducing this problem and testing possible solutions? It is > hard to find repositories that fit your conditions these days. > > As you probably guessed, the repo I'm using is a corporate one and the environment I'm using is an old version of Linux *because* of the corporate product requirement. One way would be to just create a dummy repo with subversion and commit a large file inside it. Aside from the current corporate settings, I had never used Subversion. Do you know where I could push a test depot on a public repo site? -- /Pierre