To reproduce: 0. Run "Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q". 1. Create a second frame (with make-frame or other method) 2. Make the frame fullscreen using the green titlebar fullscreen button 3. Delete the new fullscreen frame using delete-frame or other method (including clicking the red titlebar close button). Expected result: Frame deleted, prior frame refocused, Emacs continues running Actual result: Frame deleted, then segmentation fault I have done some additional differential diagnosis that may be helpful: 1. This only occurs with OS X El Capitan (10.11) and later—which rewrote fullscreen support to support Split View, so I suspect the new interaction is to blame. 2. I have tested other Cocoa builds of Emacs 24 such as emacsforosx, and they also exhibit this behavior. (I have not tested Emacs 25.) 3. I have had others, including non-Emacs users, reproduce the bug, in one case on an otherwise clean install of OS X. In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21) of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404 Configured using: `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application Support/Emacs/site-lisp'' Important settings: value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8 locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix