On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:07 PM Dmitry Gutov wrote: > It's a bug because it changes icomplete-mode in a way that makes > completing-read fail its contract (which is to demand matching input > when require-match is non-nil) in certain situations. fido-mode doesn't change icomplete-mode. It shouldn't, at least. It just uses it as a library. And surely if it's a bug in fido-mode, surely it needs fixing _there_ and not elsewhere. But it seems not be the case (at least with your latest proposal), so you have me confused. > > Great! Disregard the previous discussion if you want, just do this, > > and move on. > > Yup. So much time has passed that I don't remember what the fix was anymore. Have you pushed it? I don't see it in emacs-27 João