On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 11:11 AM João Távora wrote: > > On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 10:48 AM João Távora wrote: > > > > Is that bug Elisp-specific? That would seem odd. > > > > You seem to be describing a separate problem that I never noticed or was > > bothered with (and I do use company and multi-line echo areas > > liberally). I'll try your recipe but would you describe exactly what to > > look for? > > I've reproduced the bug with your recipe. I don't normally notice > because I use a TTY emacs for the most part and it's absent there. > But in a graphical frame it is noticeable. I'm having a look. > > You could create a new bug report or point me to an existing one > I might have missed. In the meantime, please try this patch. João