On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 2:00 PM Philip Kaludercic wrote: > > My idea of using the byte-compiler to do this is different: it entails > > translating the mini-language to elisp first and then byte-compiling > > that. But it is a technique that I think your code isn't applying > > or at least not correctly (though I haven't read all of it: I will soon). > > What I am doing is translating it into lambda expressions, but I could > also try out translating it into an s-expression and passing that to > `eval'... > Yes, do that, but use byte-compile instead, not eval. João Távora