On Sun, May 3, 2020, 04:26 Stefan Monnier wrote: > > I really cannot wait till you get to renaming > > functions concerning lines: `line-...' or > > perhaps `lines-...'. And their aliases... > > I must say I find this mildly offensive. It's basically a strawman > argument. > > All of us arguing in favor of structuring the namespace have made it > very clear we have no intention of applying this everywhere. > It's rather a (tongue-in-cheek, yes) argument by reduction to absurdity, which starts most validly from the premise of "consistency" in the opposing camp. João João >