On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 6:45 PM Daniel Colascione wrote: > > Can you give a concrete example of a situation in which it'd be useful to > do that? I think other people on the thread are right about discouraging > bulk naked symbol imports. > For a submodule that you do control, it's not such a bad idea. And you should think about what to do with Elisp's existing "bare" namespace, which isn't specced or frozen (and likely never will be). I think Vlamidir suggested a decent idea for that some messages ago. João