On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 10:55 PM Michał "phoe" Herda wrote: > Thanks for the welcome. > > On 09.05.2020 23:47, João Távora wrote: > > But don't _you_ ever use :USE it for packages that you _do_ have > control over? Like an internal utils package? Or a test package > that uses the package under testing? Otherwise I agree with you > about the ":USE abuse". > > Of course I do! I've mentioned in my earlier mail, > Doh, sorry. I read so many mails todays that I read yours in diagonal. You're right. The subject doesn't help, tho. It sounds a bit like you're making a blanket statement. João